CLIENT: 20TH CENTURY FOX
• Produced and executed a major event during the Winter X-Games. Aspen’s #1 nightspot, the Belly Up Club was venue for the loudest party in town with over 600 guests in attendance throughout the evening who fit into the film’s ideal demographic.
• Secured celebrity attendance for the event from pro snowboarders and cutting edge music and media guests.
• Over 2,000 promotional items were distributed throughout the X-Games, while posters covered the towns of Aspen and Snowmass.
• Media placements were secured in key local outlets and national sporting and music websites such as Snowboard.com, Filter Magazine and more, with support from official promotional partners including Filter Magazine, Dunkelvolk Clothing, and Toyota Matrix.
• The college and nightlife strategy took The Rocker to an additional 10 major markets for nightlife events along with 25 major college campuses.
• The campaign garnered over 3.9 million impressions and landed The Rocker DVD as one of the top selling titles for the week.