CLIENT: JETBLUE AIRWAYS
Services: Event Production, Celebrity Marketing, Media Relations
• Partnered with JetBlue Airways to produce an A-list celebrity red carpet event at The Roosevelt Hotel surrounding the Grammys in Los Angeles, to celebrate new JetBlue service from LAX.
• Hosted Grammy nominated artists including Maroon 5, Daft Punk, Wilco, OK Go, Cut Copy, and many others.
• Secured celebrity attendance for the event including Elijah Wood, Shaun White, Mischa Barton, Robyn, Tom Morello, Diplo, and others.
• Secured media event coverage and client mentions with major outlets including MTV, E!, Entertainment Weekly, The Los Angeles Times, Billboard Magazine, OK Magazine, and others.
• Negotiated and secured an event co-sponsorship with Heineken, and partnered with Los Angeles artist and musician collective The Embassy.
• Over 750 guests in attendance.
• The campaign yielded an estimated 100 million media impressions via print, television, online, and social media for JetBlue and their new LAX service.
• JetBlue Airways aligned themselves with an influential Los Angeles consumer audience, as well as with international celebrities.